The health and safety of our guests, associates and staff has always been and remains our top priority. We closely follow the national health and safety protocols as well as the instructions of the World Health Organization and we constantly adjust the operation of our accommodation according to them, in order to ensure you a carefree vacation in a safe and pleasant environment.
In this context we have developed the enhanced health and safety measures which are analyzed as follows:
• Specialized training of all staff in matters of health and safety
• Thermometry before each shift
• All staff are equipped and use personal protective equipment in accordance with the rules of EODY
• A special coordinator has been appointed to ensure that all health and safety measures set by government mandates are implemented.
• Your transfer is done in accordance with strict safety measures and health protocols. Passengers and the driver must wear a face mask.
• There is a limited number of passengers per vehicle according to the instructions of EODY
• All "high risk" surfaces (seats, handles, doors, etc.) are disinfected after each transfer
• Check-in time: 15:00 & check-out: 11:00 to ensure enough time to disinfect the rooms
• Contactless thermometry of customers upon entering the hotel. Only our customers have access to the facilities.
• Each booking is checked in and checked out at a different time and with short procedures
• Special protective glass is installed at the reception
• Room cards are disinfected after each use
• We encourage digital payment of accommodation expenses, as well as e-mailing bills, invoices and receipts
• Contactless payment options are available
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols of all room and bathroom surfaces are applied in each room before the arrival of guests
• Ensured proper operation and hygiene of air conditioners. Natural ventilation of rooms as much as possible.
• Non-essential equipment such as: magazines, decorative pillows and covers are removed from the room
• Safe distances are observed between the sunbeds
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection is applied to all sunbeds after each use
• Systematic chlorination of the pool with the use of specialized disinfectant products
• Hand sanitizer points for guests and staff